Saturday, February 19, 2011

Time to Rest Our Pockets.

Earlier today, I went to a bridal fair in Megamall together with one of my girlfriends, Diana... (by the way, she's a bride to be too, that's why i'm so psyched to go there with her coz at least we're on the same wavelength) So anyway, when we got there past lunch time, the place was starting to get packed. And first things first.. I had to book the suppliers that were on my list... these are the ones whom I already wrote in my planner after reading tons and tons of reviews about them and after considering referrals from my fellow w@wies and former bride-friends.


So here's my accomplishment in terms of suppliers as of today... A year and 2 weeks away from our wedding day:
  • Church - already booked the date and paid DP
  • Photo/Video - Niceprint: booked the date and paid reservation fee
  • HMUA - Val Villarin: booked the date and paid DP
  • Lights and Sounds - Rejectkrew: booked the date and paid reservation fee
  • Invitations - Printed Matter: paid DP
well, i think so far so good... we got some major stuff covered.. this weekend, we are scheduled to have 3 food tastings on our top 3 and most viable caterers who are accredited at our venue. so if that goes well, we'll book our choice on the same day! (God willing) and after that, i think our pockets need to do some loooooong rest! and needs to be replenished. by then, i'll move forward from being a "raketista" to a full-time employee once again to help my fiance in saving up for the more major expenses that will come soon towards the end of the year.... so there...

no more bridal fair bookings for us... but hello to DIY projects!!! :) and im super excited for this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment