Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Just at this moment, my bestfriend my entire life, (for 2 decades and a year to be exact), just asked me to be her bridesmaid!!! :)

This is too exciting for me!!! A month ago, I asked her to be my bridesmaid on my wedding, and this time, she's asking me the same question!!! :) I can't contain the happiness for both of us!

As we were evaluating the events in our lives, we just realized that we're discussing a once-strange topic but now have-to-embrace-soon: MARRIAGE! it was kinda odd in the beginning as we exchange notes about wedding suppliers... "ibang level na to!"

i'm excited to be finally going to wedding fairs with my bestfriend!

CHEERS to a new life for both us! :) love you, Tala! :) I'm perfectly sure that you'll have the wedding of your dreams coz you deserve it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment