Tuesday, July 5, 2011

UPDATES: barely 2 months to go...

Today is the 4th of July and this marks the less-than-two months preparation for our big day...


But so far, here are some of our accomplishments....
  • John had his confirmation last June 26 at the San Miguel Church in Malacanang (that's a big thing coz that's the only thing lacking with our Church requirements)
  • we booked our strings at a wedding fair in Megamall
  • I now have my bridal bouquet - not your traditional fresh flowers - mine will be fabric and feathers... (i also found this designer at the wedding fair)
  • We were able to book our Preps Hotel - Linden Suites... we booked an executive room for John during his preps, then 3-bedroom suite for me and my entourage... and another 3-bedroom suite for post reception. I got all these from a group buying site and I must say, it really was a superb deal! My mom and aunt made an ocular visit to the hotel, and my mom said it was a great choice coz the room is really spacious...
  • I had some trinkets made for my lovely female entourage and a surprise treat for them :)
  • Last but not the least, we got our invitations today! :D John was the one who picked out the design and we both collaborated for the layout..
Two months to go and there's a lot yet needed to do............ haaaaaaaaaay!!! I can't wait to take my leave from work so I can deal with all these, hands-on......


here are some pics....



John's boutonniere

My fabric and feather bouquet


for my female entourage

John's confirmation


our black and white invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment