Monday, July 11, 2011

the kicks! :D

after a loooong and strenuous 24-hour stay at work, i went home super happy! :D

my cousin and her hubby arrived today from Dubai for a vacation... and she brought me my kicks! - my wedding shoes

john and i first saw these shoes when we were malling at megamall.... i just had an impulse of checking the Nine West store and then i saw this pair and i fell in love at first sight.... the ruffled flower accent complements my gown... it was perfect! i had the this is it moment... so even though it was still severeal months before the wedding day, john asked me to try it on... and that's what i did... but as expected, being the big-footed me, their biggest size on stock didn't fit me... the saleslady said that it was the biggest size that was distributed in Philippines... i took note of the model and style of that pair.... and when i got home, I searched their website and found out that there are other sizes available in other regions...

then one day, while me and my cousin were chatting, I asked her a huge favor to check out the Nine West stores in Dubai and check if they have that particular style... and after a few weeks, she said that she found The One.

and today, I have finally laid my eyes on them. and although i just guessed the size, it was a perfect fit! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment