Wednesday, April 6, 2011

happiness - OVERLOAD!

What a great way to cap off the night and begin the day with good news! :)

Last night, when I was about to sleep, I had a brief chat with my former FA and kumare, and she told me about our friend's pregnancy... So I went to our friend's FB page, and there it was! Baby news all over! :) So I said a short thank you prayer for her. And changed my FB status as: "Thank you Lord for the gift of life. I am in awe of your powers and grace. Thank you for another baby in the barkada. :)"

And just a second or two before I started this post, my college friend (and thesismate), just changed her status from in a relationship to engaged! :) And I'm super happy for them! (the girl and the boy are my college buddies and they've been together since forever!) and she replied to my comment with this: thank you. looks like sunud-sunod tayo gragraduate ah. :D like old days. 

*deep sigh* life is indeed full of surprises - happy surprises, that is! this year and the next will be filled with love, warm friendships, and happiness! :) Congratulations to the future Mom and Dad, as well as to the future Mr. & Mrs. :)

one thing is for sure though, with all these wedding bells all around me - BABY BOOM on 2012! and God willing, including our Dragon Baby... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment