Thursday, April 14, 2011

My DIY photo holder

After days and days of rummaging craft stores and online stores, finally, I got the courage and patience to create a photo holder, myself.

I used wire (alambre), long nose, wire cutter, black spray paint and a lot of hand strength. (twas not easy bending and (re)bending those thick wires)! I also used some containers, specifically solid ones and used them as molding. I think I used a vitamin bottle, and jar of cheese spread to have variety in size.

So there, I just bent the wire around the container and takes its natural circular form and I just readjusted it to make a spiral pattern. While on the top part, I just did it free-hand. The harder part was to cut the wires so my dad helped with it. 

After I tried and fit the picture, (the photobooth pic is just a sample by the way)... I spray-painted it black. And presto! I have my DIY photo holder! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment